ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

outbreak #4 of the famous ethiopian chicken pox!

abigail camille yonan has fallen to the pox- she is high with fever.
and we are praying it will be a fast episode.

madeleine gray is ALL poxed out- poor thing, or should we say rudolph the red nose reindeer.
yep a big one right on the end of her nose. not good for a 12 year olds self esteem.

dixon tommorow maybe and then wouldn't we have a funny picture.

2 comments:

  • I guess you said you wanted them. Sad. I hope it will be over soon. Eli got his doctor report back and has an immunity to them, which I guess means he had it. Miss you guys!

  • Just found your blog. I am so sad to hear chicken pox is still with you guys. I look forward to reading more about your adventures.

Post a Comment