A highlight of the day was watching Jonah give out pens to boys on the street near the Embassy. He is truly a giver. So we spent the rest of the day playing in the courtyard of the hotel. Jonah and I played soccer while Fits clung to Amanda. After that, we ate dinner and Jonah ate a hoover. It was impressive.
At bathtime, well it was special. I think it was the first real bath for them. Jonah didn't want to sit down at first. But once they relaxed they had so much fun. Fits giggled so hard I thought he was going to cry. At bedtime we watched a VeggieTale video and off to bed. And I tell the truth, they were asleep in 90 seconds. Jonah likes to sleep with the covers over his head. It's cute.
Tomorrow is "going to the market day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you are actually with them. It's been talked about and prayed about for so long and now you are finally theirs and they are yours! I'm so excited to have you all back here and to meet these wonderful additions to our family! We love you guys- give them lots of hugs and kisses from us too!
love,abby
Jonah, I was reading this to your new friend Morgan...she can't wait to see you and your little brother Fits. She knows you will be great friends since she sleeps with the covers over her head too! I (morgan) give lots of letters to my friends and I am working on one for you now. I (morgan) love you matt and amanda...and fits and jonahxoxox